In Pervomaisk the fan to smoke in a bed I choked carbon monoxide

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1127 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(676)         

On August 7 unemployed O.'s corpse was found in Pervomaisk in a house, 1955 which choked carbon monoxide with the fire which has arisen owing to smoking in a bed. During lifetime the victim abused alcoholic drinks.

About it reports TsOS Regional Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.


Комментариев: {{total}}