In Pervomaisk the area 45 - the summer smoker choked carbon monoxide

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 966 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(579)         

On August 9 in page Sinyukhin Brod of the May Day area after fire extinguishing, in the house, is found unemployed S.'s scorched corpse, 1963 which choked carbon monoxide, owing to careless smoking in a bed. During lifetime the dead abused alcoholic drinks and had an oncological disease.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents