In the Nikolaev area the bum burned a house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1247 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(748)         

Yesterday in the Ochakov area, the Nikolaev area in Chernomork's village there was a house ignition which owners some time didn't appear in it.

Feature of this fire in that that, the reason of ignition became imprudence during smoking of the citizen without a certain residence And. 1954 year of birth which in the absence of owners got accustomed in their house as reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

In the house all furniture is destroyed.

The amount of damage is determined.


Комментариев: {{total}}