In the Nikolaev area during smoking the man "burned" the house … and

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1224 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(734)         

On September 6 in two settlements of the Nikolaev area, namely in the city of Pervomaisk and in Petropavlovk's village of the Brotherly area, there were fires in houses. Reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

Imprudence during smoking became the ignition reason in both cases.

In Pervomaisk the house of the unemployed resident 1956 lit up at 21.20. On a scene the corpse of the host was found. Besides, things and furniture for the sum of 52 thousand UAH

were destroyed

The fire in a summer kitchen of the inhabitant of the village Petropavlovk of 1962 year of birth too occurred in the evening - at 21.45. Fire put losses on the sum of 5.3 thousand UAH Besides, documents of the host burned down. Fortunately, in this case did without loss of human life.


Комментариев: {{total}}