The pupil of music school nearly didn't burn the apartment

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1126 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(675)         

On the night of September 10 in the city of Nikolaev down the street Red Mayovshchikov the three-room apartment of a house belonging to the pupil of music school No. 2, 1988 lit up. About it reports the GU central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

Having decided to begin to smoke before going to bed one more cigarette, the owner of the apartment also didn't assume that everything will end with a fire.

Fortunately, employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations managed to cope with fire which before their arrival managed to extend on the area of 5 sq.m

in time

The owner of the apartment managed to be rescued that you won't tell about material values. Total amount of damage to the young man made about 12 thousand UAH


Комментариев: {{total}}