The pensioner didn't burn down nearly in the apartment

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1061 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(636)         

In Nikolaev on Shkapin Street in the apartment 58 - the summer pensioner there was a fire. Ignition was the result of short circuit of an electrical wiring on a balcony. The owner of the apartment managed to extinguish independently the flame which has captured the area of two square meters. In this incident nobody suffered, straight losses from a fire aren't present.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents