In Yenakiyevo (Donetsk Region) as a result of a fire three persons, including 4 - the summer child were lost. About it reports a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations. The fire arose on November 26 at 20:36 in a five-floor house, in the apartment on the fifth floor. Approximate cause of the fire - careless handling of fire during smoking.
At 21:08 the fire was liquidated by three office of the State fire protection of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. The operations group of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures worked at a place.