In Nikolaev 22 - summer "cook" cooked food on a fire in the middle of the room and nearly didn't burn all house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 877 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(526)         

Yesterday, on December 11, in Nikolaev down the street Skorokhodov one of private houses "lost" the roof. About it reports the center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Nikolaev area.

4 offices which have arrived to a scene of rescuers were shocked with that they saw.

According to stories of neighbors, I lived in this house 22 - the summer girl from a dysfunctional family which fairly drank and anywhere I didn't work. It also led to that to the girl disconnected gas, and she had no place to cook food.

This day to the lady her girlfriend with alcohol came on a visit. But to drink without snack to girls it was uninteresting therefore they decided to make fire in the middle of the house and to start cooking food. It also became a cause of the fire.

From a crash on the street neighbors ran out, they - that and called firefighters. To rescue the house and girls it was possible within 10 minutes.

Now rescuers should find out that such "tasty" was prepared by girls, what even "lost" a roof.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents