On January 10 at 10:30 in the village the New resident of Ivanovo of the Bashtansky region of the Nikolaev area in one of private houses there was an explosion of a copper of AGV without further burning. As a result of explosion about 30% of the building, namely a wall and overlapping were destroyed. Fortunately, none of inhabitants of the house didn't suffer.
Staff of regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations worked at a scene, is investigative - task force of Bashtansky regional department of Regional Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, specialists of gas service of the Bashtansky area.
On preliminary verst, as a cause of explosion of a copper the violation of the rules of operation of AGV served.
The second case occurred on January 11 at 14:00 in the city of Nikolaev, in one of private houses down the street Molodogvardeyskoy the roof lit up. Fire captured 50 sq.m. Rescuers of SGPCh-2 and SGPCh-3 which arrived on a call, needed half an hour to liquidate a fire. On preliminary verst, the fire arose from - for malfunctions дымовентканала, reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
Fortunately, these two cases did without human victims.
GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area reminds: in order to avoid accident before use of the gas device it is necessary to be convinced of its serviceability and strictly to adhere to maintenance instructions, and also to observe fire safety regulations in a life.