After the Verkhovna Rada proclaimed elections in 84 local governments across all Ukraine, the party the Uniform Center which exists only nine months, made the decision to participate in each of electoral processes. On a press - conferences on March 19 the headNikolaevVladimir Lusta reported to the regional organization of party results of electoral races.
InNikolaevareas took place elections in seven village and settlement councils. Representatives of party won against the Uniform Center two of them is Tamil Leonenko who became the head of Tamarinsky village council of the Snigurevsky area, and Pyotr Savchenko who became the head of Murakhovsky village council of the Bereznegovatsky area.
- I would tell that it is a victory if we won elections in four village councils, instead of in two, - Vladimir Lusta told. - Nevertheless, these results say that the party the Uniform Center not simply took place - it is.
Vladimir Lusta considers that today it is most difficult to work in village councils because in the village there is no basic economy, so, rural the head becomes the hostage of all those processes which there happen. And occurs more bad, than good.
- We understand a situation which developed in the country, and we assume responsibility for the subsequent succession of events, - the head of a party cell told. - On the second election day not only in the Nikolaev area, but also as a whole across Ukraine the political scientist and the head of committee of voters of Ukraine Igor Popov noted that the Uniform Center - powerful structure. Today the party has about 900 primary organizations from which 500 - are officially registered.
The uniform Center took part in 98 percent of elections. From 82 electoral processes in local self-government institutions which took place in Ukraine, in 15 representatives of this party, and in 13 - people whom the party supported and which soon become her members won.
Representatives of the Uniform Center are convinced that the present legislation on elections is inefficient. Therefore on March 19 in the Verkhovna Rada representation of an electoral code which on consideration of BP was given by deputies of the Uniform Center took place.
Vladimir Lusta explained basic provisions of the code:
1) to make electoral lists open that it was possible to vote not a party as a whole, and for each specific candidate;
2) to forbid blocks on elections or considerably to raise an electoral threshold for blocks;
3) to limit the maximum size of an election fund;
4) to elect mayors of the cities by results of two rounds.
As for structure of this political force, for 60 percent the Uniform Center consists of young people who weren't members of any parties earlier, and for 20 percent - of natives of our Ukraine.