For the last years problems in the sphere of civil protection of area were provided to be solved within "The regional Program of prevention and emergency response of technogenic and natural character for 2006-2010 "and" regional the Program of ensuring fire safety for the period till 2010".
For the purpose of creation in the territory of area of uniform system of civil protection and effective forces of civil protection for reduction of risk of emergence of emergency situations and achievement of the guaranteed level of protection of the population and territories from their consequences the decision of regional council of October 16, 2009 No. 3 approved "The regional target social program of development of civil protection for 2009-2013".
At the approval of the above-mentioned program deputies of regional council noted need of creation of the uniform program of civil protection. It agrees with the plan of realization of tasks and actions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations concerning implementation of the State target social program of development of civil protection of the Nikolaev area for 2009 - 2013 allocation more than 155 million hryvnias from the state budget and more than 5 million hryvnias from the regional budget is provided.
As reports a press - service of the Nikolaev regional council, actions of this program are directed on the effective solution of problems in the sphere of civil protection of the Nikolaev area, in particular on providing special divisions:
- modern types of equipment and means of rapid response;
- means of individual equipment and protection;
- special equipment for carrying out abnormally - recovery, search works in zones of emergency situations, rescue and providing the help to the affected population;
- motor-pumps, power plants, other equipment;
- and on updating it is material - technical base quickly - saving forces.
By actions of the program it is also provided:
- the equipment of objects of the increased danger and potentially dangerous objects of area systems of early identification of emergency situations and population notifications in case of their emergence.
- education at young generation of respect for fire safety regulations, responsibility for safety of life.