The Nikolaev businessmen who have united in informal public organization "Anticredit", intend to take part in All-Ukrainian protest action on February 23. The protest action initiated by Donetsk public organization "Zakhist", will take place in all cities of Ukraine under walls of regional representations of NBU. Meeting will take place in Kiev where the Nikolaev businessmen intend to go, under walls of the Secretariat of the President, on Bankovaya Street.
Requirements of public organization "Zakhist" are almost identical with requirements of the Nikolaev anticreditchik:
1. To remove a ban on return of deposits!
2. To translate the currency credits in hryvnia at the rate at the time of signing of the credit agreement or to give opportunity to repay monthly payments at the rate at the time of contract signing!
3. To provide credit vacation both on a body, and for percent on the credit, in case of confirmation of a difficult financial position!
4. To forbid banks to increase an interest rate for the credits! To return already increased rates to specified in credit agreements!
5. To forbid property confiscation in case of delay of payments in the presence of the non-payment reason on the credit!
Probably, it also served as the main reason for joint participation in this action. According to Andrey Murlyan who is the head of the Anticredit organization, they intend to go to Kiev as the held events in Nikolaev yet didn't yield visible result. At present businessmen already ordered the bus for a trip to the capital. Besides, anticreditchik note that everyone, however, for this purpose can take part in protest action in Kiev it is necessary to pay the cost of a trip which makes 150 hryvnias. (37-37-21, 58-05-69).