Archaeological works on the island Berezan began with fixing of traces of "black archeologists"

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1210 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(726)         

In 2009, for the first time from 1926 (except for 1941-1945), continuous academic expedition of Institute of archeology of National academy of Sciences of Ukraine didn't receive the budgetary financing for works on the lake Berezan. Nevertheless, expedition under the leadership of the historian V. KRUTILOV plans the subsequent carrying out scientific researches of Berezansky теменоса (a sacred site) in the location of the temple of Aphrodite, reports "The national word".

The deputy chief of expedition is Alexander SMIRNOV - the deputy director of the Lukomorye center, the archeologist, the chairman of the Nikolaev city organization of the Ukrainian people's party. More than 10 members took part in work of expedition of "The Ukrainian national youth", and also volunteers from Kiev, Odessa, Moscow, Sankt - Petersburg, Rostov, Yoshkar - олы and Cologne.

Work of expedition began traditionally - with drawing up the act of the review of the island on fixing of new traces of work of "black archeologists" who don't waste time in vain in the oseena - the spring period. The paradox is that the armed security forces gather on the island during carrying out official archaeological researches, and after end of a scientific season the archaeological monument remains defenseless before robbers. Now it is necessary to regret for historical discoveries which aren't made any more through imperfection of system of protection of the island Berezan which is part of the National historian - the archaeological reserve "Olviya" only.


Комментариев: {{total}}