Despite that in the territory of the Nikolaev area there are only three regional landscape parks (the Kinburnsky Braid, Tiligulsky and Priingulsky), to them it isn't paid so much attention, how many is necessary. Check of the state ecological inspection revealed violations in two of them.
As reports the Ministry of protection of surrounding environment, the project of the organization of the territory of Tiligulsky park is developed, but still isn't coordinated. Now in the territory of park the temporary security mode is established.
When carrying out checks from year to year here find the same violations, namely:
- borders don't take out in nature;
- security notices and signs are located only in three places, near administrative constructions of village councils, thus, that the total area of park - 8195, 4 hectares.
- the project of the organization of the territory isn't agreed;
- from 2006 by public service of protection it isn't made any administrative report about violation of the nature protection legislation.
As for Priingulsky park, the project of zoning and functioning of the territory of park is already developed. Technical documentation concerning branch in continuous using of 1526,7 hectares of lands of nature protection value is at present developed.
But thus the attention to object protection is insufficiently paid, reports the ministry. Established facts of pollution of the reserved territory of park household waste. Any record about violators that can testify only what not rather high-quality protection of object wasn't brought in the book of registration of administrative affairs till this time.
Problem questions treat:
- lack of fully established borders of objects prirodno - reserved fund;
- absence of the approved projects of the organizations of parks;
- most often land users on whom the earth of reserved fund is reserved, don't know about the unique value of the local nature;
- absence of security obligations on small objects prirodno - reserved fund which are in submission at village councils.