Today in the Nikolaev area only 40 names of textbooks are delivered is 94 572 books, reports regional department of education.
This quantity catastrophically doesn't suffice for the Nikolaev school students, after all the brought number of textbooks makes only 34 percent from the plan of delivery for 2009 - 2010 academic year.
According to management, for hundred percent it agrees with the plan of school are provided with the following textbooks:
- Narovlyansky O. D. Pravovedeniye,
- Volodina I. L. Informatika,
- Avramenko O. M. Ukrainskaya literature (dews. )
- Strukevich O. K. History of Ukraine,
- Ermolenko S. Ya. Sicheva V. T. Ukrainian,
- Kalinin L. V., Samoylyukovich I. V. English,
- Mikhaylovskaya G. O., Pashkovskaya N. A. Russian,
- Sotnikova S. I. German,
- Burinskaya N. M., Velichko L. P. Himiya,
- Rudyakov O. M., Frolova T. Ya. Russian,
- Popil P. P., Kriklya L. S. Chemistry,
- Bondarenko N. V., Yarmolyuk A. V. Ukrainian (dews. )
- Kuchma M. O. English,
- Басай N. P. German,
- Chumak N. P. French,
- Dugelny T. A. French,
- Batkovsky G. V. Literatura (dews. )
- Bevz G. P., Bevz V. G. Algebra,
- Bogdanova S. I. Labor training,
- Wish-wash M. And. Tarasenkova N. A. Geometriya.
Other textbooks either didn't "come" in general or came in incomplete quantity. For example, number of textbooks of Klimova L. V. "The art culture" makes only 25 percent from the planned.