Berdychev on Victor Lonsky's memorial on high jumps was won by the inhabitant of Kiev of Vit Palamar, having overcome a level at the height of 193 cm. One more participant of the Olympic Games of 2008 in Beijing the Nikolaev athlete of Vit Stepina took the third place with a jump on 190 cm, having conceded on attempts to Russian Irina Gordeyeva.
1. V. Palamar - 193 cm
2. I. Gordeyeva (Russia) - 190 cm
3. V. Stepina (Ukraine, Nikolaev) - 190 cm
4. V. Klyugina (Russia) - 185 cm
5. E. Demidova (Ukraine, Nikolaev) - 185 cm
6. N. Gapchuk (Ukraine, Berdychev) - 180 cm
7. O. Okuneva (Ukraine, Nikolaev) - 175 cm
At men Russian Alexander Shustov - 225 cm took priority. Competitions took place in difficult weather conditions.