In the Portuguese Lula the first World Cup stage in trampolining of a season 2008/2009 came to the end.
The Nikolaev batutistka Elena Movchan took the second place, having conceded to Rosanna Maklennan from Canada.
And, and at the Olympic Games-2008 in Beijing, and on a September cup-final of the world in Tolyatti Lena showed the best results, than the Canadian.
Women. Individual competition.
1. R. Maklennan (Canada) - 36,9
2. Elena Movchan (Ukraine, Nikolaev) - 36,1
3. T. Petrenya (Belarus) - 35,4
10. N. Moskvina (Ukraine) -
14. Yu. Domchevskaya (Ukraine)
17. M. Kiyko (Ukraine)
Only 21 participants
And in synchronous jumps at Elena Movchan "silver" - she rose by a pedestal together with the old workmate harkovchanky Yulia Domchevskaya.
1. Petrenya/Mironova (Belarus) - 46,5
2. Domchevskaya/Movchan (Ukraine) - 45,2
3. Величко / Voronina (Russia) - 44,3
In personal offset at men the representative of Canada rose by the first place of a pedestal - Jason Burnett, the silver medallist of the Beijing Olympic Games. For lack of the Chinese batutist, and also Yury Nikitin's nikolayevets, Burnett of special competitors also didn't have that. Besides the Canadian surprised with the new combination with complexity coefficient - 16,9. More difficult program with coefficient 17.00 in far 1986 was executed by inhabitant of Kiev Igor Gelimbatovsky, for what still appears in the Guinness Book of Records.
None of Ukrainians in the final eight couldn't break through.
Individual jumps. Men.
1. D. Burnett (Canada) - 41,6
2. M. Ito (Japan) - 40,3
3. N. Kazak (Belarus) - 40,1
... 17. D. Vrazhkin (Ukraine, Nikolaev)
18. A. Chernonos (Ukraine, Kharkov)
38. A. Matveev (Ukraine, Nikolaev)
39. D. Gladko (Ukraine, Kherson)
Only 49 participants
Synchronous jumps. Men.
1. Uyeyama/Sotomura (Japan) - 50,4
2. Merino/Ganchino (Portugal) - 50,0
3. Martini / Pennes (France) - 49,6
... 7. Chernonos/Matveev (Ukraine, Kharkov - Nikolav) - 40,6
14. Smoothly / Vrazhkin (Ukraine, Kherson - Nikolaev)